Quick to:

A client support person from your own area

You can always ask someone you know. For example, a family member, a friend, girlfriend or good neighbour. This person may accompany you to a meeting with a social worker or consultant under the Wmo or Youth Services from the local authority. This person can also help you file a complaint or objection.

A volunteer as a client support person

You can get help from a neighbourhood service point volunteer. The volunteer helps and advises on questions about housing, work and support. The volunteer will also help you contact organisations or the local authority. Would you like help from a volunteer? Contact a district or village community centre in your area.

An independent client support person

You can also get help from someone at Zorgbelang Fryslân, Jeugdstem or MEE Noord. They will talk to you about which help meets your needs. Or help you if you are not satisfied with the help or support you are receiving. They will also help you with complaints about your healthcare provider or the local authority. This support is free of charge.

Contact details for Zorgbelang Fryslân

  • Telephone: 085-4832432
  • E-mail:  adviespunt@zorgbelang-fryslan.nl
  • Website: Zorgbelang Fryslân

Contact details Jeugdstem (part of Zorgbelang Fryslân)

Contact details MEE Noord

  • Telephone: 088-0231100
  • E-mail: aanmeldpunt@meenoord.nl
  • Website: MEE Noord

Complaint or objection

You will find more information on the page Reporting residential, work and living environment (heading ‘Filing a complaint’) or on the page Filing an objection.

More information or questions?

  • You will find more information the Wmo page.
  • You will find more information on the page Youth Services.
  • Other questions? Contact the City of Leeuwarden.