Quick to:

Residential subdivision or house conversion

An environmental permit is required for residential subdivision or house conversion. An environmental permit will only be granted if the application meets the criteria set out in the environmental plan ‘Leeuwarden – Partial revision residential separation and residential care functions’.

Preliminary consultation

It is advisable to submit a preliminary consultation first. A preliminary consultation looks into whether an application for an environmental permit for residential subdivision is possible.

Submit Draft request

You can submit a preliminary consultation or an application for an environmental permit via the Environmental Desk.