Amateur art grant
Are you planning to organise an amateur art activity in the City of Leeuwarden? Such as a theatre or dance performance or concert? Or your amateur club taking part in a competition or contest in or outside the City of Leeuwarden? If so, apply for Amateur Art grant.
Are you unwilling or unable to apply online?
What are the conditions?
- Your activity must be able to be visited by residents of the municipality of Leeuwarden.
- If your amateur association participates in a competition or contest, the grant should help promote and further develop your association.
- You can make 1 or more applications per year. A maximum grant amount of € 2,200 per year is available.
- The grant can amount to a maximum of 50% of the costs incurred for the organization of the activity.
What should you attach to your application?
- An activity plan. Describe the reason, objective and motivation of the event.
- The activity plan also mentions which audience will attend the event and how you will advertise it.
- The budget.
When should we receive your application and attachments?
The application and attachments must be received by us no later than 8 weeks before the start of the event.
Laws and regulations
- Leeuwarden amateur art grant scheme 2023
- General Grant Ordinance of the City of Leeuwarden 2018.
You can view the laws and regulations of the municipality of Leeuwarden via the national facility Overheid.nl.