Using or changing an exit ramp
If you want to have a driveway or exit built or changed, you need to apply for an environmental permit. This is to ensure that the new entrance or exit is safe and does not cause problems for other traffic.
The permit has been issued
Contact the City of Leeuwarden.
- The situation is inspected on site.
- The local authority will select a contractor who will prepare a tender for you.
- Once you have paid, the local authority commissions a contractor. This contractor lays the entrance or exit ramp.
Questions or need help?
Many questions and answers can be found on the Online Environment Desk website. If you cannot find it or are still unsure what to do, please contact the City of Leeuwarden or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The costs for processing your application are €211.24.
- You pay the costs for the construction of an exit yourself. The amount of these costs depends on the work to be performed. You will receive a proposal for this.