Quick to:

What changes can you make?

  • Your help or support ends.
  • You are moving house.
  • You want a different healthcare provider.
  • You have another representative. For example, administrator, curator, mentor or guardian.
  • You want to change the form of support from Care In Kind (purchased through the local authority) to Personal Care Budget (purchased yourself).
  • You want to change the form of your support from Personal Care Budget (self-purchased) to Care in Kind (purchased through the local authority).

How can you report a change?

You can report your changes in 2 ways:

More information?

You will find more information on the page Youth Services.