Quick to:

Do you need Practical Home Support?

You can ask for help in your own area.

Questions or need help?

Go to your local buurt- of dorpskamer (community centre). Or Contact the City of Leeuwarden You pay a personal contribution for a facility under the Wmo.

Other possible solutions

You will find more information the Wmo page. For example, information on:

Do you have any other questions?

Contact the City of Leeuwarden.