Quick to:

You will receive a letter from the local authority.

The letter sets out your options for help and support with money issues.

This help is free of charge.

In some situations, an Amaryllis social worker will contact you in person.

Do you not want the municipality to receive information about payment arrears?

If you do not want the local authority to receive information on late payments, let your energy supplier, water supplier, landlord or health insurer know. We only use the information about payment arrears to offer you help.