Fixteam energy poverty grant
Fixteams are volunteers who help residents with minor energy-saving measures in their own neighbourhood or village. They can help you to install draught strips, radiator foil, a letterbox draught excluder, a water-saving shower head and LED lights. Fixteams can apply for a grant. You will need to apply for the ‘Fixteam energiearmoede’ grant by 1 June 2024.
How to apply
Contact the City of Leeuwarden.
What you need for the application
You can apply to the City of Leeuwarden for a grant after discussing the matter with a local authority employee. You will sent the application form after this discussion. Hand in the following documents with your application:
- The report on the discussion with the local authority employee.
- A new extract from the Chamber of Commerce.
- Your organisation’s articles of association.
- An action plan describing the activities.
- A project budget.
Hand in the application form to the City of Leeuwarden.
- You are a group of volunteers in a foundation, cooperative, association or church community.
- You have discussed the Fixteam and the action plan with an employee of the City of Leeuwarden.
- You can apply for a grant for at least 20 and a maximum of 200 homes.
Amount of the grant
- €50 for each home in which the energy-saving measures are applied.
- A possible additional €60 for each home to cover materials. The conditions for this will be discussed with you during your meeting with an employee of the City of Leeuwarden.
Laws and regulations
- Grant scheme for Fixteams energiearmoede, City of Leeuwarden
You can also view these laws and regulations at the national facility Overheid.nl.