Extra financial assistance for voluntary work and benefits (participation premium)
Do you receive a benefit from the City of Leeuwarden and do you do activities for a year at a voluntary organisation, neighbourhood association or care home in your neighbourhood, district or municipality? Then you may be entitled to a participation premium. Apply for the participation premium within 3 months.
Are you unwilling or unable to apply online?
Download the application form participation premium (PDF, 70.19 KB) and fill in. Send the form to the City of Leeuwarden. You can also hand it in at the Town Hall.
- You can apply for the premium once a year.
- You have done participation activities for a year.
- You live in the City of Leeuwarden.
- You receive benefits from the City of Leeuwarden.
- You are over the age of 27 and younger than the state retirement age.
You are not entitled to the participation premium if:
- You only provide informal care.
- You receive a volunteer allowance for your activities.
- You work part-time in addition to your participation activities.
- You are following a work reintegration process.
- You perform medically-indicated daytime activities.
- You have received a participation premium in the past year.
Check for yourself what you are entitled to
Do the check via the Facilities Guide. Here you can see whether you are entitled to more schemes and allowances.