Grant for Cultural Talent Development
Are you a local creator wanting to present or create a cultural production? Such as a performance, concert or exhibition. And does this activity contribute to the further development of local talented creators? And is experimentation an important element of the activities? If so, you can apply for the Cultural talent development grant.
Are you unwilling or unable to apply online?
If so, download and complete the application form Cultural Talent Development grant. Send the form to the City of Leeuwarden. You can also hand it in at the Town Hall.
What are the conditions?
You can apply for a maximum grant of € 4,400 per activity. The grant can be up to 70% of the costs involved in organising the activity.
What should you attach to your application?
- An activity plan. Describe the reason, objective and motivation of the event.
- Applications are assessed by the Culture Advisory Group using a score list. This is the priority list in the Culture 2023 Cultural Talent Development Grant Scheme. Your plan should also cover the points given in this list.
- Images, CVs and information about local talented creators.
- The budget.
When should we receive your application and attachments?
The year is divided into 4 periods. You cannot supplement your application once the end date has passed.
Period 1: 1 January to 31 March
We must receive your application and attachments no later than October 1 prior to period 1.
Period 2: 1 April to 30 June
We must receive your application and attachments no later than January 1 prior to period 2.
Period 3: 1 July to 30 September
We must receive your application and attachments no later than April 1 prior to period 3.
Period 4: 1 October to 31 December
We must receive your application and attachments no later than July 1 prior to period 4.
Laws and regulations
- Cultural talent development grant 2023.
- General Grant Ordinance of the City of Leeuwarden 2018.
You can view the laws and regulations of the City of Leeuwarden via the national facility Overheid.nl.