Quick to:

What do you need to take with you to the Town Hall?

  • A completed ‘Collateralization or private accommodation’ form. Do not sign the document yet. you sign it at the Town Hall.
  • Valid proof of identity. This could be an ID card, passport or driver’s licence.
  • You pay for the certificate in cash or by debit card at the counter.

Send the completed form to the person you have invited.


Key Register of Persons (BRP)

Extracts from the BRP € 14.81

Signature authentication € 10.40

Authentication certificate € 10.40

Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG)

Certificate of Good Conduct € 41.35