Temporary alcohol licensing permit
Would you like to temporarily serve low alcoholic beverages during a special moment? This could be, for example, a fair, sporting event, wedding, funfair, fair or company party. And will the event last a maximum of 12 days in a row?
What are the conditions?
- The occasions must be an event, or a one-off special moment.
- The event last a maximum of 12 days in a row.
- The event is not only for minors.
- The low alcoholic beverages are served under the supervision of someone who:
- is at least 21 years old;
- has no bad life behaviour (imprisonment or fine);
- is not under guardianship
- is registered in the online Register of Social Hygiene.
Laws and regulations
- Alcohol Act
- Leeuwarden catering policy. You will find the laws and regulations of the City of Leeuwarden at the website Overheid.nl.